VBRATA is a not-for-profit travel organisation whose members are dedicated and committed to promoting Brazil as a tourist and cultural destination to both the travelling public and the travel trade.
Our members are well established airlines, tour operators, travel agents, specialised travel and cultural and commercial partners with published programmes to Brazil which are recognised by the travel industry for their professionalism and reliability. They include some of the largest tour operators as well as medium and small specialised travel agents and tour operators offering a wide variety of programmes to Brazil.
The aim of this association is to act as a forum to promote Brazil and Brazilian tourism and culture, directing traffic to its web site and to generate sales to all members associate to this organisation.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF VBRATA
- To improve public awareness of VBRATA members as Brazilian specialists
- To improve public awareness of Brazil as a tourism destination, business and culture
- To improve public awareness of Brazilian culture outside Brazil
- To stimulate the growth of travel to Brazil
- To promote travel industry professionalism and skills through educational and training
- To bring together representatives of VBRATA at regular intervals in order to develop a closer working relationship and create a better understanding of travel matters relating to Brazil
- To inform and advise Brazil travel suppliers on requirements of international market place
- To improve press coverage and media of Brazil
- To organise promotional events on behalf of members
- To seek to ensure the competitiveness of Brazil in all sectors of tourism
- To organise educational trips to Brazil
HOW VBRATA MEET THOSE OBJECTIVES
- Advertising and public relations campaigns that feature Brazil, our events and members
- Driving traffic to our web site to create visibility not only to Brazil but also to our members increasing sales possibilities and number of tourists in Brazil
- Site inspection trips that educate members and the travel trade to better sell Brazil and establish the contacts with suppliers needed to do business
- Events, such as trade shows and travel agents’ nights, promoting VBRATA, our members and Brazil
- Press lunches providing members with the opportunity to meet with local and national travel trade press and to increase the profile of Brazil as a country and specific states
- Regular meetings with key speakers providing the members with a forum for networking
- VBRATA produces an annual informative publication which is circulated to the public, press and members of the travel trade
For further details please contact us.